RSVP for a Reflect Cincy Training Session
Many people joined us (the Jewish Foundation of Cincinnati, the Reflect Cincy Creative Team and Upstart) for the November Community Info Sessions—thank you! If you couldn’t make it and wanted to join, see below for the video. Note that all applicants are required to watch or attend a session prior to submitting their Emerging Idea.
Now, we invite you to attend one Training Session in December to further explore how to apply for Reflect Cincy grant funding and elevate the voices of stakeholders in your process.
By participating in this session, you will be able to:
- Have perspective on the important contribution other individuals and organizations may make to your vision
- Understand how to apply for the grants
- Feel increased excitement towards the role you can play in Cincinnati’s innovative future
- Apply your understanding of engaging others towards the design of your vision
Community Info Session - November 2021
This video provides an overview of the Reflect Cincy Grants:
- Why: A community that learns and studies
- How: From what is to what might be
- What: Let’s get to work!